CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

So Faye was in a school program this last week. She sang loud and proud and played her musical instrument. She is hilarious because as she is an only child she struggles with this little problem called bossiness. Throughout the program you could see her instructing the other children on their perspective parts in the program as well as reminding them firmly of their appropriate positions on the stage. I love my crazy girl!

3 comments:

Linda said...

I would like to see that. I really don't know Faye to well, but her photos and stories are very cute! Two questions: where is spokane? and what are you studying right now. Are you living close to Marisa? Whoops... that was three!

Jillian said...

I'm so glad that you are doing a blog. It's so hard to keep up with family so far away from home. Faye is growing up so fast. Keep posting. I enjoy hearing how you and your family are doing.

Linda said...

Thanks for the response in my comments. I don't know where else you would comment, so that's just fine. I hope all is well! This semester should be finishing for you if it is not finished already. Summer is here... woohoo!