CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Memories
Just for fun...1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

5 comments:

Annica Graf said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marisa said...

Well, I remember the very first time I met you... Ha-ha J/K. Anyway I remember tons about you crazy lady but I guess that I would say that having you stand on my shoulders or hang from my arms and pretend to be a Circus would be a good one. Or cutting your hair like a boy and then you didn't want to hurt our nieghbor Nicole's feelings so you told her she could cut one side too... Yeah that went well. Or dressing up and doing plays. What about staying up all night watching Comedy Central... I still think that Halfway house was hysterical! Yeah I think this could go on forever a good twenty-six years long.

Jessica said...

Hey girly! I remember having tons of fun in Cedar City wih you and your sis with G-ma and G-pa Stephenson. That was way fun!

P.S. add me to your friend list:)

Jillian said...

Just remember that you are crazy! :) I remember your dancing in some of our home videos. You actually were pretty good.

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

I remember you always saying, "LINDSAY!!!" Because normally when I see you Linz is there and well lets face it she does some crazy things. I just can hear your voice yelling her name. It's great. P.S. just found your blog... SMILE